- Røed, K.H., Côté, S.D., Yannic, G., 2018. Rangifer tarandus: Classification and genetic variation. Tryland, M., Kutz, S. (Éditeurs). Reindeer and Caribou: Health and Diseases. CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group
- Integrative use of spatial, genetic, and demographic analyses for investigating genetic connectivity between migratory, montane, and sedentary caribou herds.
- Partitioning drivers of spatial genetic variation for a continuously distributed population of boreal caribou: Implications for management unit delineation.
- Phylogeographical analysis of mtDNA data indicates postglacial expansion from multiple glacial refugia in woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou).
- Genomics, environment and balancing selection in behaviourally bimodal populations: The caribou case.